Re: Happy new year!

Tyler happy new year back to you and all good creative things to you and everyone on the list in 2014.

Here is a violin/electronics improv I did earlier this evening to ring out 13 and in 14.  Not total looping but lots of delay and repetitive.  https://soundcloud.com/jimgoodinmusic/jim-goodin-13-into-14-123113

Jim