New Year = New Gear

Title: New Year = New Gear

Greetings,

I'm a long-time reader/mostly lurker of LD and I have decided that 2014 is going to be a Looperlative year for me. As I contemplate how that wonderful little box is going to fit into my signal chain I realize that I have several pieces that haven't been used in a long time. It is clear they would be better off in another studio where they will be actively loved as they fulfill the purpose for which they were created.

All equipment is in perfect working order and in mint or near-mint condition. Used only in a smoke-free studio setting. Never gigged out.

Before I take the usual local routes I thought I would offer them up here. I did some quick Ebay and general net searches for price ideas but will consider other numbers. Let me know if you're interested.

Original (rackmount) Lexicon Jamman - $125 - With 32-second memory expansion, both 2-button footpedals, power supply, manual, and original box

=====

Lexcicon Vortex - $125 - With power supply, manual, and original box (maybe? I have to check the attic for that one.) Purchased from Doug Cox here on LD.

=====

Digitech RDS 3.6 Digital Delay - $40 - Old school! Delay, Chorus, Flange, Doubling, and Sample & Hold. I have the instruction pamphlet but it came to me pretty beat. The unit itself is in great shape, though.

=====

Presonus Blue Max Compressor - $50 - Outboard stereo/mono compressor/limiter with presets. Comes with manual, and original box.

=====

Pigtronix Envelope Phaser - $125 - The original version. As soon as I got it I sent it back to Dave Koltai for both factory modifications. The first allows you to change the directions of the envelope sweep. The second allows you to access both the envelope and phaser functions simultaneously. Comes with power supply, manual, and original box.

=====

Hughes SRS AK-100 3-D Generator - $175 - The mythical beast that allows you to create 3-D audio effects from mono or 2-channel sources. Great for creating ear-candy in mixes. Includes manual and original box.

Thanks,

hoby