Call for Acts: NW LoopFest, SoCal LoopFest, San Antonio LoopFest

Greetings loopers!

It's that time of year again.  And the loopfestival world is gearing up
for another round of electronic awesomeness.  As always, these fest are
built around Y2K for scheduling.

NW LoopFest: www.nwloopfest.com
Seattle Oct 9th and 10th
Portland Oct 11

SoCal LoopFest: www.socalloopfest.com
Long Beach or L.A. Oct 21st and 22nd

San Antonio LoopFest: www.sanantonioloopfest.com
Nov 8th

If you have been invited to perform at Y2K and want to play one or more of
my festivals please let me know so I can get you confirmed.

If you haven't been invite to Y2K and want to play one of more of my
festivals, please send me a link to you website where I can see/hear your
music.

If you want to help out with any of the fests, PLEASE let me know.
Housing and transportation for the out-of-town artists is always a need.

We're going to try and get live streaming of the fests this year so you
can enjoy in the comfort of your online environment.  Details will be
posted on the respective pages as it comes in. And if you want to see what
past artists have done - just pull up youtube and seach for the fests.
(Nothing for SoCal yet, it's our first year!)

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117
San Antonio, TX 78209