From: William Walker <Billwalker@baymoon.com>
Date: 01/23/2014 4:42 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Contacting Looperlative?

Sorry you are having trouble reaching Bob, Hoby, i will pass this along to him.  after the first batch of LP-2's had some noise issues, and some issues with the CF cards,  Bob had to go through a pretty radical redesign, at the same time His day job became all consuming and he has had to travel a lot which has further delayed the product. The principle beta testing has fallen to me and through suggestions from both Rick and I, we have been improving the performance on all fronts, quieter operation, more versatility in the already remarkable undo  function, as it relates to Q- replace, or what we are now calling it, Rhythmic Replace, which we hope will be an easier way to describe this (unique to floor pedal looper) , sampling technique.  I have had the latest software in mine since last  Sunday and though I won't get a long beta test session in till this coming  sunday, from the bit of use I've had this week, I think we are ready to start maunfacturing a new batch in the next week or so. In the meantime you might revisit the website and contact him therehttp://looperlativeaudio.com  or link to the looperlative  facebook page and message him there
 thank
 Bill