Boomerang - new software

We have a new software release and are looking for beta testers. It has our latest MIDI sync algorithm and a couple of bug fixes. The sync algorithm is active, meaning loop playback is adjusted so the III's loops will never get off from an external MIDI clock. You can start a loop on Friday morning and it'll still be synced Sunday afternoon. Actually I did that during testing.
        Holler and I'll email a copy of the software. Thanks.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
 Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive