Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

Actually I guess most of us wouldn't be up for it including myself.
Does anyone here actually have some experience with wikipedia beyond
cut-paste?
Maybe if some benevolent soul would offer to edit the page with some
contents discussed on this list... ;)

>>> www.ordoabkhao.com <http://www.ordoabkhao.com/>
>>> http://vimeo.com/user825094