Re: Echoloop Stutter MIDI

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> Say what?...
> What did I just read?
> Are you trying to tell me that, the above is stutter, but done on the
> Gordius? Blimey... Id forgotton how much fun I was having on Gordius...
> Time
> Time Time... where is it?

Here are some things I just discovered the other day regarding
implementing fun tricks by the Little Giant:

Using the Little Giant Control Center editor software you need to
start out by going into the Clock Tab and select "Send MIDI Clock
messages". If you're listening gear requires something else than MIDI
Clock there is also the option "Send the following macro content on
each beat: xxxx (drop down menu for your custom macro).

Next stage is to start building "stomp box switches" loaded with
whatever timing quantised events you fancy. In the patch edit tab you
select "Gordius Command" and pick one from the drop-down menu. Since
the Little Giant now is you rig's global tempo master anything timing
critical will hit the slaving devices at the timing you set up your
Gordius patches to use. The Gordius command "Delay" is a good tool for
quantising actions; Set the Delay Value to "Synced to Clock" (rather
than to "Absolute Time") and pick your number of beats for the pedal
kick to be delayed until sent out. Instant simple looper quantisation.
I tried it out with the AxeFxII looper but just for an afternoon
because I rather like to use Mobius Looper as the sync master and
these Gordius timing stuff only works when Gordius is the sync master.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen