Videos posted to You Tube

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
I posted two new videos to You Tube -- they can be se  at http://youtu.be/XRmLLMt_Icc and
http://youtu.be/5EFiCbmlO9Q

"A Bird in the Hand" and "Dancing Across TIme" are excerpts from the fourth of my "Light into Motion" events, which are held at Outpost 186, near Inman Square in Cambridge Mass.These events combine improvised video, music, movement, and sometimes  spoken word. The collective personnel for this performance  were:

Doctor T - Video and Movement
Tim Mungenast -- guitar
Michael Knoblach -- percussion
Tracy Simonelli -- movement
Nicole BIndler --  prerecorded movement

Combining this many creative elements in the intimate space of Outpost 186 has been really exciting and fine for all of the artists. The next event in the series is on May 10  and we need more dancers.

The format is part performance and part workshop, and dancers with any amount of improvisation experience are welcome to join us. Email me at emile@foryourhead.com if you would like to dance at this event.

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld