Re: 04.29.14 > The PiNG presents The Body In Question + The Cosmic Orgy + General Chaos Visuals

Hi everyone --

@ Supermarket . 268 Augusta Ave . Kensington Market
    just south of College

I love hearing about these things. I really, really, really do. Even though I can't get to the ones that are, you know, thousands of miles away.

Back in the days of Apple ][, Passport MIDI Interface, and Casio CZ-101 when I made paste-up xeroxed flyers, and stapled them to phone posts, *maybe* the zip code could be omitted.

Here in the future, as a courtesy to your global audience, please include the city, province, prefecture, state, or country in your addresses right at the top.

Hmm... In current traffic, I could be in Toronto in 39 hours 24 minutes, from Santa Cruz, CA!

:-)