Re: PA Systems

No stereo in?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Nilesh Trivedi <nilesh.tr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have an opinion/experience with Bose L1 system?

Pasting in below from a current Facebook discussion:

Bose L1 Compact seems a very good solution. Portable, scalable and
great sounding. I had a chance to listen to it last weekend and talk
to the Swedish rep. We tried guitar duos (acoustic +
electric/lapsteel/dist) with vocals and even "full band backing...See
More
Bose | L1&reg; Compact system | L1&reg; portable loudspeaker systems
for live sound | Speakers...
www.bose.com
The Bose L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into
one sleek ...See more
33 mins · Like · 1 · Remove Preview
Per Boysen The point with Bose is that you play less loud but get
heard better because it distributes the soundwaves better; less
reflections from floor and ceiling interfering with the listeners
reception. I walked around and found this to be true, you really hear
it clear and well at quite a long distance - not like normal PA
speakers where the punch and resolution of sound dies off rather fast
if you walk away a bit.
26 mins · Like · 1
Per Boysen ...and because the possible lower volume on stage you can
play in front of the speaker. I heard no feedback from the vocalists
microphones even though they had their Bose stacks behind them.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen