Re: Viewing the list emails on android problem

I don't know about Android but it is a standing request on this list
that members should not post emails in HTML format, because reading
that is problematic on many platforms and in many clients. Sadly many
people still do not turn off HTML formatting, so it's not getting any
better.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com