Re: drone loop

Speaking of thumb pianos

http://shop.nadishana.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=119&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en

Many a very cool instrument to be found here as well.  Not cheap but very interesting (I covet the futujara badly)

Kevin

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Nice!

Was it performed on that lunch-box kalimba?

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)