Re: Audiovisual gestural live looper with new Kinect

Too bad, sounds very cool.  Best of luck,

Kevin

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Rob Jellinghaus <rjellinghaus@gmail.com> wrote:
It has to be the newest Kinect.  Only the newest Kinect can detect hand pose quickly and with sufficient reliability, and that's fundamental to the interface I'm building now.

I know this will severely limit my alpha tester pool, but at least they'll be darn motivated :-)