Re: Nyc this week, Boston the next

Thank you for the suggestion, i am so sorry that on Monday I will be in Boston already !
Ach !

Il 2014-07-30 15:13 bill walker ha scritto:
Go see Teddy!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2014, at 11:52 AM, "Teddyjam.com" <teddy@teddyjam.com> wrote:

I do a live looping gig monthly every first and 3rd Monday at midnight at Rockwood music hall featuring some of the best drum and bass players in NYC.

Hope to see you there

Teddy Kumpel
http://teddyjam.com