Re: Limitations (was: something about amps)

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, aren't we creating our unique "concepts" by "setting up certain
limitations"?

Yes, that's the idea.  I'm just learning to embrace all limitations as a force for creativity.

For instance, these days, I have very little free time and when I get a chance to play music, it's usually for a really intense 15 minutes.  I find that I can get quite a bit done this way...  this time limitation is actually beneficial and I find that rather counter-intuitive.

Sylvain