power supply suggestions please

Hi folks,
I just got a Boomerang III and all of a sudden I have power supply
problems.

I'm using the following:
TC Helicon Harmony G which requires 12vdc,
BBE acoustimax pre/di which requires 12v a/c, boomerang III which
seems to require 9v a/c
miscellaneous boss style effects which require 9v dc.

Mike at Boomerang said that the rang might run on 9v dc but the tips
for my 9v multi power supply won't fit the rang.

so, does anyone have suggestions for this complicated power setup?

]thanks!
Rusty
.