 Subject: Re: power supply suggestions please
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:07 AM

 Not always true, in
 several pedals that use AC adapters, there are voltage
 multipliers to allow +/-15Vdc to be created from a 9Vac
 input.

 On Aug 21, 2014, at 12:54,
 bill bigrig <billbigrig@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 AC boxes will run on
 DC, but you have to be careful of polarity. You need the +
 DC to go in on the same conductor that moves forward through
 the rectifier diodes
 On Thu, 8/21/14, Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@gmail.com>