Re: Thought Radio Playlist for August 23, 2014.

Please please remove me from your list.  I've tried every way you ask multiple times.  Please!

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/140823.html

Thought Radio is the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox. You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres. The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet. Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am. http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #289 August 23, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine. In Phase 3, the Artist of the Month is the Flower Kings. I
played a track from Back in the World of Adventures I also played music
by Kotebel, a band that will play at NJ Proghouse on August 26 and
Trespass who will be at the River Street Cafe in Plains. PA.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
VA [Warm Binary] Cube Gleam Ambient Music FB: August 2014
Chronotope Project Dancing Wu Li Dharma Rain (Udana Music)
Masters
VA [Ron Boots, Forgotten Memories Sequences No. 27
Alquimia, and
Mark Jenkins
Dan Pound Life Pulse Life Giving (Poundsounds)
Rudy Adrian Dreams of Sub- Atmospheres (Spotted Peccary)
Antarctica

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Milos Karadalglic Concierto de Aranjuez (Deutsche Grammophon)
Aranjuez Movement
2. Adagio
Break of Reality Drift Apart Ten (none)
Steven Vitali Guitar of Soul Language of the Soul (none)
Alysha Gauthier Waiting for the Dawn Candlelit Chandeliers (none)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST TRACK ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
The Flower Kings Big Puzzle Back in the World of
Adventures (InsideOut)
Kotebel Behemoth Ouroboros (Musea)
MoeTar Dystopian Fiction Entropy of the Century (Magna
Carta)
Trespass The Lamb Lies Down CDR
on Broadway
Renaissance Waterfall Symphony of Light (Red River)
Alan Morse Cold Fusion * Four O'clock and Hysteria
(InsideOut)

* = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine. The Artist
of the Month is the Flower Kings.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.