Re: VENUES FINALLY SECURED: Y2K14 SAN JOSE, SAN FRANCISCO, SANTA CRUZ

Hi Rick-

So glad you were able to secure all the places for the venue, and that
the festival is on!
Just wanted to double check that you have me OFF the list for this year
so that the schedule is open for as many other artists as possible.
Sad to not participate this time, but hopefully next time.

A bit of trivia there: I used to live right near that Circle Church
years ago :)

Best
-Amanda

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 03:36:05 -0700, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>