Re: Windows laptop recommendation needed

When it comes to real-time audio processing, DSP, there is also the
option to use dedicated hardware. That way you do not risk system
crashes as when over taxing a laptop. I've had two pretty decent boxes
like that (FireworX, AxeFx II) and the patches I cable up inside them
are almost identical with what I do in Bidule on a laptop + audio
interface.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com