Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V14 #176

On 9/24/2014 7:00 PM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:
Also I should say I am pseudonymous, as the people I work for/with don't want my name turning up on google searches and having potential investors realise that my soul doesn't belong to the company. I hope you won't mind that. It's a condition of the employment that I very badly need.

I dig your psuedonym! I'm sorry the people who you work for are so afraid of acknowledging a human being who is intelligent, passionate and multi-faceted.

I love the paradigm of the Renaissance Person! Modern culture seems to moving rapidly away from being comfortable with this concept. It's a shame.

r.

---
protection is active.