Support the LoopFests!

Hey all,

It's October and that means I'll be sending out some emails for the
loopfests.

I'll try and keep it to a minimum.

First one of the season is a the call for support!

http://kck.st/1vvCKZ0

This is the kickstarter program to support the traveling loopers.  We've
got people from France, Sweden, Japan, Italy, Slovakia, Canada, Costa
Rica, Mexico and from outlying part of the U.S.

I'm asking for two things:  Please give if you can and please post the
link on your social media.  While my festivals do pay, they are currently
unable to cover the huge expenses of flights, housing, etc... Please help
defray some of the expenses for the artists who are paying their own way
to come and perform at these events.

Thank you!

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc