Listen to Thought Radio

THOUGHT RADIO
http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show, is on at 6 am EDT/GMT-4. In Phase One, I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs. I will also play music by Jeff Pearce who will be at The Gatherings on October 11. In Phase 3, the Artist of the Month is Pallas.

The show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html