Re: direct to overdub/stack on the boomerang III

I guess it's just as well I didn't read about this earlier today since it
might have led to me swapping back to the Boomerang on my board ahead of
the Seattle Loopfest. But definitely something I need to install since my
chief gripe with the Boomerang has been the lack of an easy way to go
straight into overdub.

Mark