re: korg gadget for Ipad?

You should really check into the excellent iPad Apps for Musicians group on FaceBook.
All your answers will be answered there by experts!

Rick Walker

Hi all, I've done some searches but must be missing something so i thought
I'd post here. If I'm full of it and threads exist that answer these
questions please point me to them and I'll shut up ASAP:)

I'm looking for hands on reviews/input from hardware synth oriented folks
who have used korg's Igadget IOS app on ipad

---
protection is active.