Noetically at the Loopfest

Being on the other side of the world and unlikely to travel, but wanting to respond to the kind offer of future attendance, I thought I would attend in spirit and liveloop at the same time. So here it is a video of me playing, except what you see is what I see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDmIkV33GA

Me, Hohner Pianet, Akai Headrush 2 (emulating tape) and Seymour Duncan Deja Vu (emulating a long length Bucket Brigade) put through a Logidy EPSi convolver.

A single take in real time against a collage of 5 Freesound field recordings in a sequence on a Roland SP404x. So a performance.

Only problem is that despite using line in you can hear the keys rattling as I thump them. Don't know how that happened. It was line-input to my Sony PCM but the mike mustn't have turned off.