Re: Another archival piece but not as old

I have always loved delay based stuff like this. Here is an old one of mine using a DL-4 for the short bouncy stuff with a DD 20 set at about one bar from that. A EH 2880 captures the initial chunky bit that continues until close to the end. https://vimeo.com/2349716