Electric Repeater for sale! Great condition!

I have an Electrix Repeater in great condition for sale. Pictures and
serial number available upon request (It's in a rack at the moment so
I can't see the SN). I am the original owner and purchased this unit
from Alto music when the Repeater's were first released and it's been
in my smoke free music studio ever since. To be honest I haven't used
it as much over the years as I thought I would. This unit and the
power supply are stock, it has NOT had the Condor Electronics noise
mod. I have the latest version of the operating system plus several of
the older versions as well. Manuals and documentation are included. I
know I have the original box around here somewhere but I can't locate
it at the moment.

I also have several fully functional totally compatible flash cards
with the Hitachi controller for sale. These allow recording in
reverse, etc. For convenience I would rather sell the Repeater and
flash cards as a total package but might be convinced to sell them
separately. The flash cards with the Hitachi controller are one Pretec
512 MB card, two Simpletech cards, a 256MB and 128MB, the original
Electrix 16 MB card. I also have one San Disk 32 MB card which does
NOT have the Hitachi controller, it came with the last version of the
OS loaded on it.

I've been a member of Loopers Delight mailing list since the beginning
(the 90's). I am located in Virginia.

I am asking $900 for the whole package but the price is open for
negotiation, buyer pays shipping. If anyone is interested please email
with questions. I can give you my cell phone number and we can talk.

I'd rather not put this on fleabay or Craig's list but I might have to
depending on whether anyone here is interested.

Thanks for looking!!