Re: The Historic and Aesthetic Origins of Live Looping

söndag 26 oktober 2014 skrev Rick Walker

Does anyone else resonate with these distinctions about our aesthetic and historical origins?

Rick Walker

Well, when in need for an eclectic technical definition of what I'm doing I usually say that "I do my own music utilizing the traditional Musique Concrete bag-of-tricks, but in real-time as I go, with my instrument playing both complementary and as source sound for instant processing".

--

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com