RE: The nature of the original Time Lag Accumulator

Brilliant - please do

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Walker [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2014 2:36 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: The nature of the original Time Lag Accumulator

Diarmuid Pigott wrote:

> Accumulator was the olde time word for battery.
>

> This is a fascinating discussion and it also made me laugh at an
> improper use of the term

This is a fascinating discussion and it also made me laugh at potential
misuse of that word:

"Apparently,  the burglar was charged with 'ASSAULT and ACCUMULATION'"

I think I'm going to title a piece Assault and Accumulation. to go along
with a bad pun we used to used to title a piece when I was doing a lot of
Brazilian percussion............ot was ca;;ed called 'Assaulte e Bateria'.

   Thanks for the semantic history, Darmuid!

---
protection is active.