Michael Peters and his 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Time Lag Accumulator in Koln, Deutschland, Summer 2013

On 10/26/2014 3:56 PM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

An awesome if expensive thing to do for a loopfest would be to have an original TLA in a room, and have people process through it improvising. I wonderful how difficult that would be

You have missed the wonderful German artist, Michael Peters from Kurten (outside of Koln) who, at the last Koln Live Looping Festival which was on the 50th anniversary of the TLA,
recreated that technique with two reel to reel tape decks.

I'll leave it up to Michael to provide the documentation, but it was extremely moving to me, emotionally,
that he dedicated his performance to this historic anniversary.

Rick Walker

---
protection is active.