Re: The Historic and Aesthetic Origins of Live Looping

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, when in need for an eclectic technical definition of what I'm doing I usually say that "I do my own music utilizing the traditional Musique Concrete bag-of-tricks, but in real-time as I go, with my instrument playing both complementary and as source sound for instant processing".

That's usually how I describe what I'm doing as well, with the addition that my instrument produces not only musical material, but also control signals to open that bag-of-tricks.
Sylvain