Re: Unsubbing from list RE: Acoustic looping

What’s weird is that I just unsubscribed a few days ago, to take a beak, and even got a confirmation.   And I’ve been around long enough to know what email to send to to do this!  Smile   But I am still receiving messages...so I assume I have another email that is also subscribed that is being forwarded to my primary mailbox.   But I don’t recall getting duplicate messages, also weird.   It’s unfortunate there isn’t web interface to manage LD subscriptions.

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:14 AM
Subject: Unsubbing from list RE: Acoustic looping

People aren’t mailing you, they are mailing everyone.

Sorry if the volume has offended.

People who don’t want a lot of chatter in their mailbox generally subscribe via digest, perhaps you might consider that first.

To unsub. Send unsub to the list. It was is in the note you received originally when you elected to join. There is a copy here (note the last item about mailing people to unsub)

http://www.loopers-delight.com/list/LoopList.html

I'm sorry, I need to unsubscribe from Looper's Delight. How do I do that? It's not that I dislike people there or anything, you understand.

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork.