EDP and Eclipse (Last Call)

Last call before I go the reverb.com/ebay route.

I had to pay over 9K in taxes a couple weeks ago, and I didn't have the
cash. So, I'm drowning even deeper in debt. (Probably like a lot of you...)

This has forced a huge gear sale. While I have all kinds of amps for sale,
as well as a couple guitars, the stuff I figured would bring the most
interest here is my Gibson EDP (black panel) and my Eventide Eclipse.

Open to offers for either. Whatever you think is fair/reasonable. If
you're interested, please give me a shout.

Thanks,

Jeff