Re: Terry Rileys' mysterious French engineer tape loop innovator

Hi Rick,

I only called it cynicism since you asked. :-)

**Am I just being too cynical and judgemental about this bit of history mystery?**
**I'm honestly not sure if I am or not.**

I wasn't passing judgment just answering a question.  I think you're a top shelf individual and would have to work hard to assume negative cynicism from you.

Kevin