Re tape, hands, always happy to prove self wrong

Here is a photo of Leunig and Ussachevsky being unspeakable with tape:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dh149k97ukd5tpj/Leunig&Uss.jpg

Two composers of whom I could have thought no wrong. So likely they (1952) and Stockhausen (1955 I think) were told by the persons taking the photos
"No you have to hold it, otherwise people won't understand."

And we've all been asked to do stupid things for photos

So my unreserved apologies to the shade of Stockhausen (am listening to Gesang der Jungling as I type, not as penance but to reremind self)

best to all and KS and thanks to the people who made me go burrowing for photos of tape people