Galactic Travels Playlist #917 for October 30, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/141030.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.

Show #917 October 30, 2014.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Craig Padilla.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was LP2 from "Sonar" on Fruits de Mer Records.
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#oct

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Second Culture       Star Seed People     Thunder Conjuring Mind (none)
Second Culture       Euphoricum Integer   Thunder Conjuring Mind (none)
ARTTEK               Roller's Coast       Sounds Like... (none)
Urban Shamanism      Meta Organism I      Primordial Inheritance (Black
                                            Note)
Bouvetoya            26 Prosperina Interstellarphonic (SynGate)
Steve Roach          The Delicate Forever The Delicate Forever (Projekt)

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Craig Padilla        Sonar                Sonar - LP2 (Fruits de Mer)
Craig Padilla        Awaken In a Dream    Sonar - LP2 (Fruits de Mer)
Iotronica            Secrets of Callisto  Of Moons and Stars (A.D. Music)

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long focus on Ron Boots.
The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Too Many Secrets" on Groove
Unlimited Records.http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#nov

WDIY Announcement: http://wdiy.org/post/next-galactic-travels-2014-11-06

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in Trexlertown and
Fogelsville.

Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels on-line.
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.