Re: lotsa quantized replace

Funny! Yes, if one can put in the hours for the "trial and error" (I
mentioned in that post) it might be fine. Or not. :-)  You just got to
try everything and see if it runs smoothly.

For Mac OS I found it better for me to use Apple's Mainstage, as the
rig host, because that application is almost like a clone of the setup
I had wired up in Bidule. And the more time I get left for music the
happier I'd be :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com