Video: Axe-Fx II looping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGm1XksmHto

I played this just as you hear it in the video using the Looper Block
in the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II amplifier. All effects including the
reverb are in-the-box. I won't post any more tech details in this
message, but in case someone is interested just let me know and I'll
follow up with a post on exactly what the Fractal can do when it comes
to live looping. For now I'd just want to say that I like it a lot for
this type of stream-of-consciousness free improvisation.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen