Galactic Travels Playlist #921 for November 27, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/141127.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.

Show #921 November 27, 2014.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Ron Boots.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was "Mea Culpa" on Groove Unlimited Records.
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#nov

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Zanov                Neuronal Storm       Virtual Future (none)
Phillip Wilkerson    Evening's Empire     Vague Traces (Spotted Peccary)
  and Chris Russel
Chris Russel and     Primitive and Prime  Memory Palace (none)
  Eyes Cast Down
Dirk Serries         The Dead Air         The Origin Reversal (Projekt)
                       Reprise *
Ron Boots            Mea Culpa I          Mea Culpa (Groove)

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Ron Boots            8:00 Sunday Morning  Mea Culpa (Groove)
Ron Boots            The Roses In My Life Mea Culpa (Groove)
Ron Boots            Mea Clpa II          Mea Culpa (Groove)
Ron Boots            For Does             Mea Culpa (Groove)
Ron Boots            Quick Silver         Mea Culpa (Groove)

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long focus on ['ramp].
The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Ceasing to Exist" on Doombient
Records.http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#dec

WDIY Announcement: http://wdiy.org/post/next-galactic-travels-2014-12-04

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in Trexlertown and
Fogelsville.

Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels on-line.
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.