Replacing a Ditto X2 ? (Defect footswitches all over)

(Excuse the  double posting, please)

Thanx for the "ruth" Louie ;) The foot switch issues i am having with both
Ditto versions seem to appear with Flashback x4 users as well. Just google
it. TC seems to have the worst reputation regarding even the repairability
of their switches. Devices are so complex, that they don't hesitate trying
to sell you a new unit instead of repairing the switch. I deeply
disrespect that kind of spoiled rich kid policy. So anyhow:

Any suggestions for alternative hardware loopers available with about the
specs i listed?

Please add "Silent foot switch(es)" to those.

+++

On another note:

Per Boysen's looper comparison chart on
http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php is the most comprehensive i could
find (thanx much, Per), but doesn't list newer things and as well i could
imagine a row of "known issues" as well as "foot switches silent?".

I danced a bit with a Chinese thing yesterday, a "NUX Loop Core", which
does a lot of things only bigger and much more pricey Western machines do,
but i don't trust the manufacturing quality (yet).

+++

jayrope
---
kliklak.net