Thought Radio Playlist for December 13, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/141213.html

Thought Radio is the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox.  You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet.  Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #302 December 13, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  I also played new music from Polaris and Arcane.  In Phase 3,
the Artist of the Month is California Guitar Trio.  I played music from
"Live at the Key Club" on Pepa Paldo.  I also played new music from the
Rocket Scientists and Orchestra of the Upper Atmosphere.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
Polaris              Unstoppable           Way Out (Ricochet Dream)
Arcane               The Returned          Revenants (none)
xeroid entity        Tethys                Sequences No.28
Tapes and            Skyway to Terminal    Tapes and Topographies
  Topographies                               (Simulacra)
Vic Hennegan         Awakening             Live at the Gatherings (Alien
                                             Tribes)
Vic Hennegan         Sirius Star Cluster   Live at the Gatherings (Alien
                                             Tribes)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
Kendra Logozar       Skagit Valley         Faith (none)
Denise Young         Moon Song             Passionata (Dancing Horse)
Don Ross             Give Me Seven Reasons PS15 (Candyrat)
Sherry Finzer        Song for Rex          Sanctuary III: Beyond the
                                             Dream (Heart Dance)
Kevin Kastning and   This Daytime Haunter  Watercolor Sky (Greydisc)
  Carl Clements

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
California Guitar    Train to Lamy         Live at the Key Club (Pepa
  Trio                                       Paldo)
California Guitar    Zundoko Bushi         Live at the Key Club (Pepa
  Trio                                       Paldo)
California Guitar    Blockhead             Live at the Key Club (Pepa
  Trio                                       Paldo)
Rocket Scientists    Refuel                Refuel (Think Tank)
Rocket Scientists    She's Getting         Refuel (Think Tank)
                       Histerical
Orchestra of the     Dominant Growth       O2 (Discus)
  Upper Atmosphere     Direction
VA [Steve Morse]     Mood for a Day        Tales from Yesterday (Magna
                                             Carta)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *         Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                             (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.  The Artist
of the Month is California Guitar Trio.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.