re: 2014 San Antonio LoopFest: wrap up report and video links.

Dearest Noah,

I'm so impressed with the sheer amount of work and energy you have brought to our beloved
live looping community in the past year.

Everything you have done is surrounded by professionalism and also great heart and spirit.

We are so lucky to have you in our community.

Congratulations on an amazing year. I can't wait to see you again soon and to see what
next year will bring for our International Live Looping community.

Bless you and Merry Christmas!

your brother and comrade,   Rick

---