Re: Anyone here used Kenaxis software looper?

I know the developer and use the software.  It is quite stunning and does things that no other software nor hardware does.  That said, it's not what anyone would expect out of 'looping software', so if recommend leaving all expectations at home.  I know that Stephan would be happy to hear if you try it out.  Try to find some audio of him processing folks with it.  Sounds great!