Re: 2014 NW LoopFest Footage Directory and Summary

Noah,

My hat is off to you for the tremendous effort of having pulled all this
off - in addition to running, organizing, and performing at the NW Loop
Festival too.

You, dude, are a tremendous bundle of refined talent and raw energy and
much thanks is due to you for all the help and support to every act
you invited along for the ride.

Blessings on you in the new year.

Ted,