From: "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:55:26 AM
Subject: Re: guitarists: triple play?

Oh... maybe this needs just a little more. Adapting to a fixed latency
may be a non issue for an experienced musician but tracking and MIDI
conversion is difficult because it is not fixed. Lower notes requires
longer time to get tracked by a MIDI pickup system because the essens
of a low note is slower vibrations. This is why, when I was a MIDI
guitarist in bands, played synth bass lines at the very highest fret
position and set the sounding synth module to transpose down three or
four octaves (faster tracking)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com