Mobius

So I was trying to set up some sustain functions in Mobius using the FCB 1010 and I did not get the behavior I expected at all so I thought I'd ask if its me, the controller, Mobius or something else that is odd.

My expectation was that a sustain function would cause the command to operate while a pedal is held the behavior will continue and when the pedal is released it will stop.  So I'm trying to do sus reverse, replace and that sort of thing.

But when I set this up, Mobius states its a sus whatever command but it still waits to the end of the loop and applies it (whether or not I'm still holding the pedal).

I have a sus record function working just as I imagine so I'm not sure why the others won't behave.

Once again, the immortal question for me; am I missing something really simple here or is there something going awry that shouldn't?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)