Re: Galactic Travels Top 20 Report for January, 2015.

Hey there Bill.

Nope.

I've never sent any music to him.

Thought about it a time or two very early on.

But decided his show was probably more "ambient-y" than I usually ever
really get.

My most "ambient" tracks only skirt at the extreme edges of full-on,
Robert-Rich-style, ambient-y-ness.

They still have waaaaay too much "playing" going on in them to truly be
"ambient" enough.

At least that's the reaction I have always presumed I'd get.

Knowing my place in the scheme of things I've always shied away from the
idea.

I still do . . . unless my sense of what his show was all about is totally
incorrect.

I applaud your efforts to get more list members involved and "aired."

Cheers,

Ted