Re: Boomerang users and other blind pedal users, your input please

Hey Rusty, so what ideas and solutions did you come up with ? I haven't seen the thread until now, but my idea would be to put (glue) something like rubber feet in between the buttons, so that you'd have to depress the rubber/or foam to activate the button press/click. Since what you're talking about seems to relate to lack of a physical warning before the pedal is clicked, putting some sort of squash able material in the empty spots between each button, theoretically would give you the ability to put your foot on top, and only activate the buttons once you decide to by putting force on top of the button area. And if that material was higher than the buttons are, it'd function as a guide to which button you're about to depress also.. :)