Re: cd manufacturing

I've used Kunaki for at least a dozen releases.  They are the best deal and service I have found short run projects which all of mine are.  They are very machine line meaning very unlikely to get actual contact from them if questions but really they have the FAQ and overall experienced so well thought out I can see why.  If you follow their graphic dimensions to a tee it all works like a charm.  Their concept is you use an off-line builder to bundle all info/audio/graphics to an exe file and then at the end of the process you upload that.  The only fly in the ointment is it's a Windows based process for the build and upload, they do not support Mac unfortunately.

Jim

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 12:19 AM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.mobineko.com

absolutely the best....

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

> On 8 Apr 2015, at 02:03, paul <phaslem@wightman.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I recall a few years back somebody talking about get cds made by some online company?
>
> Any thoughts about who does that and what the cost per cd is?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul Haslem
> www.dulcify.ca
> Ontario, Canada

Wood and Wire Ware Mobile iOS mobile creations of James Goodin and Wood and Wire Ware

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International